We are looking for full-time and part-time drivers to join our team!
In this position you will be responsible for transporting customers to and from non-emergency medical appointments and other destinations. We help seniors get around and regain their independence. Our drivers are responsible for providing safe and reliable transportation for customers who are ambulatory, on wheelchairs and stretchers.
Skills / Requirements
- This position has been designated as a “Safety-Sensitive” position
- 25 years or older and authorized to work in the US
- A valid Arizona Driver’s License
- A safe driving history, a certified 5-year MVR must be submitted
- No DUI’s or DWI’s
- Great customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess great organizational skills to fulfill reporting requirements
- Knowledge of the Greater Phoenix area, and ability to use GPS
- Current with training: HIPAA, CPR, First Aid, and Defensive Driving
- Successfully completing DOT pre-employment physical exam
- Successfully completing DOT pre-employment drug screening
- Successfully completing a background check
- Successfully obtaining DPS Fingerprint Card
- Stretcher transportation experience is a plus
About the Job
Our drivers are employees and NOT independent contractors
Must be flexible – 7 days a week (24 Hours)
Compensation will be discussed during the interview